This month, our team has undergone a series of substantial updates, with a strong focus on releasing the so-expected CNAME feature. Learn more about it:
- Adding some hints inside Customisation to help you to understand some features
- Drag and drop will no longer create a persistent "Move Block" box in the footer of the editor.
- The ID shown on the integration page now correctly displays the project ID instead of the page ID (It fixes the issue of customizations being lost after integration).
- We have created a changelog so that you can keep track of all our changes and updates. You can access it from the App Settings "What's new," or by using this link.
- In addition to restricting actions based on the role assigned to your collaborator, we now also hide pages and sections to ensure the privacy of specific information for you.
- We are aware that some users experienced difficulties connecting to Notice using email auth, and there were delays in receiving the verification codes. To address this, we have switched to a better solution, and this problem should now be resolved. If you continue to experience login issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. :)
- Shortcuts are now effectively handled to enhance your content creation efficiency. You can utilize the following shortcuts to improve your workflow: (CTRL: windows / CMD: Mac OS)
- Bold: CMD + b
- Italic: CMD + i
- Underlined: CMD + u
- Code: CMD + e
- Inline styles, including links, are now properly reset when creating a new block.
We are excited to announce that subscribed users can now add a CNAME (only subdomains) for each project. This customization feature allows you to use your own custom domain to enhance your branding and create a seamless user experience.
Find it on the
Customization tab →
- Addressed several issues related to copy/paste functionality
- Minor fixes and improvements to the list functionality
- Increased the maximum video size from 6MB to 24MB
- Browser Tab Sync Notification: We now display a notification for non-synchronized browser tabs in Notice. Stay up to date with the latest changes and work on the most recent version of your projects.